YOUR INCLUSIVE TOUR EXPERIENCE
With over 40 years under our belt, experience has taught us a lot about what it takes to deliver an exceptional experience for guests. From your first contact with our guest relations team, until after you have returned home, John Hall’s Alaska expertly handles all aspects of your journey and specializes in giving you the true cost of your Alaska experience.
Our escorted tour packages include fully guided service by expert professionals, all meals, high-quality accommodations, daily activities, luxury motor coaches, first-class Alaska railroad transportation, marine sightseeing vessels, small plane flightseeing (depending on the itinerary), baggage handling, gratuities pertaining to meals, taxes, airport meet and greet as well as transfers, port charges and your own personalized John Hall’s Alaska trademark windbreaker or sub-zero jacket (on winter tours).
Guides At Your Service
- Being a guide who lives, breathes, and loves Alaska sets them apart! These individuals are Alaska scholars and naturalists with extensive knowledge of the native cultures and ecological patterns that have shaped Alaska’s landscapes. We empower our tour representatives to show guests their favorite tucked-away places that many larger tour operators are forced to pass by.
Exclusive Sailings via Platinum Inside Passage or Alaska Dream Cruise
- When you book a tour on one of our designated Inside Passage vessels a John Hall’s Alaska tour representative joins you on board. Exclusive to John Hall’s Alaska guests, guides provide escort on our Platinum Inside Passage experience and Alaska Dream Cruise. Add one of our exclusive sailing experiences to your land package and we’ll take care of booking your airfare from Alaska’s interior and getting you to port and no extra charge!
Modes of Transportation
- Getting around from one location to the next requires a lot of maneuvering, but we have the team who can pull it off without a hitch. When traveling by road, John Hall’s Alaska’s fleet of custom-built MCI luxury motor coaches is the best in all of Alaska. Their spacious build features extended legroom, restrooms, flat-screen TVs, surround sound, roomy aisles, Alaska/Yukon libraries, beverage galleys with Keurig coffee makers, and 110v power outlets at every seat for charging your electronics.
- To best view Alaska’s massive tidewater glaciers and wildlife-rich waters we charter local Alaskan-owned sightseeing boats and utilize inflatable skiffs to elevate our guest’s experience. With trips above the Arctic Circle and journeys to world-famous national parks, we include small plane expeditions. On our winter tours in Alaska, guests enjoy sled dog rides through beautiful boreal forests or a guided snow machining experience in Alaska’s hills.
Baggage Handling, Tax & Port Charges
- From the moment you arrive in Alaska and every day afterward, we take care of your luggage, delivering it to your room each evening and picking it up from your room upon check out. Gratuities or baggage handling are included. We include all entrance fees, port charges, hotel charges, taxes, fees, and cruise line accommodations so you don’t need to reach for your pocketbook.
Complimentary Flight Assistance
- As a service to our guests, we are happy to give you multiple flight options and book them if needed.
Flexible Style Dining
- John Hall’s Alaska hand selects (and taste tests) culinary adventures that combine home-cooked meals with finer fare. When location allows, we offer flexible style dining options giving you the freedom to choose from several local dining establishments and from the entire menu.
Homemade, Alaska-Inspired Dishes
- Food venues range from quirky mom-and-pop establishments to traditional American grills. As always, Alaskan breakfasts are hardy and you will find nothing less on a John Hall’s Alaska tour. Lunch and dinner will offer a variety of choices for you to enjoy.